Thursday, June 9, 2011

CHRIS ROCK vs HITLER

"Hi! I'm Chris Rock, wow look at me, I am black, nigger nigger nigger. There are some other people who are white, cracker, cracker, cracker. White people eat this food and we black people eat THIS food....white folks see, they go HERE on holiday, but we black folk go HERE on holiday".


....and that's pretty much Chris Rock.


I can't watch Chris Rock! Please, is it me? am I wrong or does he just HAVE to bring up colour and race every few seconds or his head explodes? Is that his only thing? Is it not 2011?



OK, experiment - I'm just gonna type in "Chris Rock quotes" into Tha Googlez and see what comes up:



  • A white boy that makes C's in college can make it to the White House
  • Black people dominate sports in the United States. 20% of the population and 90% of the final four.
  • Every town has the same two malls: the one white people go to and the one white people used to go to.
  • Right now, my job is that I'm like an ambulance chaser. I've got to look for movies with white guys falling out of them.
  • School shootings were invented by blacks... and stolen by the white man.
  • Yeah, I love being famous. It's almost like being white, y'know?



OK so....that's pretty typical. Now lets see if I can randomly go to Tha Googlez for some other quotes from "like minded" people:




JIM DAVIDSON:



  • You'd make a good burglar - your arse would rub your footprints out.
  • I went into the bar and asked for a Bloody Mary and they thought I was being blasphemous.



Hmmm...ok....




BERNARD MANNING:



  • A secretary ran into the bosses office and said "Can I use your dictaphone?" He says, "no, use your finger like everybody else"
  • I once got sacked for laughing ... mind you, I was driving a hearse at the time.



You see where I'm going here right? OK, lets get right to the mothership.




HITLER:



  • Humanitarianism is the expression of stupidity and cowardice
  • If today I stand here as a revolutionary, it is as a revolutionary against the Revolution. 



OK, so I think I have really said what needs to be said. Chris Rock = more of a racist that Jim Davidson, Bernard Manning and Hitler.  


I look forward to a world where people are people and race is no longer an issue - until we stop segregating race....it ain't gonna happen. 


So seriously Chris Rock.....change the record.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharez it fukko!